The First Hybrid Trading
Platform for Traditional
Stock Investors and
Zeus is based on the professional trading platform trusted by thousands of traders around the world. This will bring the experience and tools of classic trading into the world of crypto economics.
Shareholders deposit their assets into Zeus using the SPO (Secondary Public Offering) scheme
Crypto investors can buy and sell crypto shares for crypto currency (ETH and BTC) and profit from the exchange rate.
Shareholders receive a percentage of the commission from the daily turnover at Zeus.
Zeus for holders and
- Receive profit from shares in addition to traditional dividends
- Minimal risk: even with the recent drawdown in the securities market, revenue from Zeus turnover can cover loses.
- Convenient share transfer process through an automatic brokerage protocol.
- Traditional investment funds
- Long term portfolio investors
- Proprietary companies
- Daily and medium-term traders
Zeus for crypto investors
- A small inbound threshold: the crypto share price should be the equivalent of $1 or less.
- No special skills or licenses are required.
- Reduction of volatility: crypto currencies are bound to real shares and are much more stable.
- A user-friendly interface and set of powerful analytical tools never seen before in crypto economics.
- Major miners and crypto funds
- Crypto traders
- Proprietary companies
- Asian traders who have no access to US stock market
Registration of the crypto-exchange (in Singapore)
Registration of the brokerage
(New York, USA)
The exchanges go live and the crypto-platform is released
Release of the decentralised exchange, based on blockchain
Opening of the marketplace for trading futures and stock options in cryptocurrency
Project founders have successfully created financial projects combining their experience in managing investment companies’ portfolios with their experience creating software for investors and automatic trading algorithms.
Denis DruzhkovCo-Founder and CEO.
15 years of expertise in investments & financial markets, 10 years of expertise in machine learning & algorithms (patents included), entrepreneurial initiatives extended over 30 years and 3 continents.
Sergey LitvinCo-Founder and CIO.
Senior ex-Vice-President at Evraz Holding, and ex-CEO of Casys Technology. Extensive industry knowledge, backed by the investment vision.
Andrey RinasCo-founder, IT-specialist.
10 years of expertise in trading platforms & algorithmic trading, and risk-management systems.
Olga DukaCo-founder and product developer.
Serial entrepreneur with strong product vision backed by 15 years of expertise in fintech, and in creative industries.
Alexey BazhenovCo-founder, IT-specialist.
15 years of IT & analyst expertise applied to financial markets.
Alexander TsyhlinCo-Founder and CMO.
10 years of stock market expertise, brokerage and retail finance, combined with marketing & communications experience in finance & fintech.
How to invest in ZEUS
HOW ARE SHARES TRADED?
Shares are traded in accordance with a formal agreement with US brokers using a special legal method of security transfer.
WHAT HAPPENS TO CRYPTOCURRENCY AFTER THEY REACH MATURITY?
Cryptoshares remain in circulation, while similar securities of equal value are purchased, or transferred from new portfolio investors, so that the number of real shares is similar to the number of cryptoshares.
HOW DO COMMISSION LOSSES FROM FIAT MONEY TRANSFER TO CRYPTO CURRENCY AT CASHOUT?
When you use fiat money, you buy cryptoshares paying a small commission (up to 0.15% of the transaction amount) and you can sell the cryptoshares for cryptocurrency and cash out. This mechanism allows you to transfer money to crypto currency and vice versa with a minimal commission.